force uninstall

HI
I upgraded my OS to XP pro and cant get my hp psc 750 to install
properly.
When I scan anything it will only send it to word or it will only save
it in rtf format (it was working correctly before upgrade). After back
and forth with HP support we haven't accomplished anything. They tell
me to run the forc_uni.bat file but I don't know where to find it. The
only forc_uni.bat I have is on the cd that supports Windows ME or
less. It is not on the install cd that I received with the printer.
Dose anyone have a ideas?
Thanks Shelly

Jan

In article <5916ed69.0404110429.47f1d86b@posting.google.com>,
shellyrosen@yahoo.com says...
> HI
> I upgraded my OS to XP pro and cant get my hp psc 750 to install
> properly.
> When I scan anything it will only send it to word or it will only save
> it in rtf format (it was working correctly before upgrade). After back
> and forth with HP support we haven't accomplished anything. They tell
> me to run the forc_uni.bat file but I don't know where to find it. The
> only forc_uni.bat I have is on the cd that supports Windows ME or
> less. It is not on the install cd that I received with the printer.
> Dose anyone have a ideas?
> Thanks Shelly

You may have to download or order the XP CD from HP. I have the 750XI
and it came with 2 CD's - one for XP and one for 98, ME and 2000. Good
Luck.
--
Cheers!

Pepper's Mum