computer freezing

My son is running xp on an athlon 2800, however it keeps freezing and
sometimes gets the Blue screen of death. Could this be a driver problem or
memory problems. the system is oly 9 month old.
thanks for your words of wisdom

Hi

Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanies the BSOD? With that
your problem could be isolated.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"brian lawrence" <brian.lawrence@baesystems.com> wrote in message
| My son is running xp on an athlon 2800, however it keeps freezing and
| sometimes gets the Blue screen of death. Could this be a driver problem or
| memory problems. the system is oly 9 month old.
| thanks for your words of wisdom

Kay

I'm having the same problem. My inernet support tech
said it was my operating system. If you get an answer,
please post.