scheduled tasks

When I try to schedule tasks I am getting the error:
"ox800700a: The data passed to a system call too small"
Any ideas?
thanks,
Annabelle

Hi Don,

Yes it works, but please use the test groups in the future as they use the
same server. If they work there, they will work here.

microsoft.test
microsoft.public.test.here

--
Best of Luck,