Help with Excel please

June 8, 2004 9:38:18 PM

I use several excel spread sheets. On my last visit there, I inadvertantly
laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data. Not a
big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space bar
was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I can't
restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help would
be appreciated.
Thanks,
DonR

More about : excel

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 2:40:28 AM

Hi

You may like to direct your question to the Excel News Group:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"DonR" <djraysr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D e6dnT7pusdWrFvdRVn-gg@adelphia.com...
| I use several excel spread sheets. On my last visit there, I
inadvertantly
| laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data. Not
| big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space
bar
| was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I can't
| restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help would
| be appreciated.
| Thanks,
| DonR

June 9, 2004 2:40:29 AM