Help with Excel please

I use several excel spread sheets. On my last visit there, I inadvertantly
laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data. Not a
big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space bar
was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I can't
restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help would
be appreciated.
Thanks,
DonR
2 answers Last reply
More about help excel please

    Hi

    You may like to direct your question to the Excel News Group:

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "DonR" <djraysr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | I use several excel spread sheets. On my last visit there, I
    inadvertantly
    | laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data. Not
    | big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space
    bar
    | was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I can't
    | restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help would
    | be appreciated.
    | Thanks,
    | DonR

    Thanks, I did that.
    DonR

    > Hi
    >
    > You may like to direct your question to the Excel News Group:

    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "DonR" <djraysr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > | I use several excel spread sheets. On my last visit there, I
    > inadvertantly
    > | laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data.
    Not
    > | big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space
    > bar
    > | was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I
    can't
    > | restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help
    would
    > | be appreciated.
    > | Thanks,
    > | DonR