Is there anyway I can print a list of all the differnet fonts and a sample of what they look like? I don't know where to start. Thanks Maz

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

This seems to do what you ask although I haven't tried it:
http://www.aksoft.net/progs/akfontviewer/screenshot.html

"mazs_13" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway I can print a list of all the differnet fonts and a sample
of what they look like? I don't know where to start. Thanks Maz

Ron

"mazs_13" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway I can print a list of all the differnet fonts and a sample
of what they look like? I don't know where to start. Thanks Maz

There is amongst other good stuff a font printer here:
http://www.karenware.com/store.asp

Even though the URL has "store" in it, there isn't a cost.

--
Ron P

Sometimes you're the windshield:)
sometimes you're the bug:(