Looking for a tutorial for novice.

My dad has bought his first PC (winXP home). Does anyone know of a
multimedia tour that is aimed at the real computer novice. We are talking
"this is a mouse" and "this is a monitor" level here. Having now mastered
how to put a CD in the drawer shiny side down, I think we are ready for the
real complicated stuff ;-}
Steve

Outside of the Video Professor you might try:

Start | All Programs | Accessories | Tour Windows XP
[[Whether you are new to Windows XP or new to computers, take a tour of
Windows XP to discover its exciting new features. Then delve more deeply
into some of the major features of Windows XP in our new articles. Read
about setting up a home network, organizing and sharing your digital photos,
playing music on your computer, sharing your files, and customizing your
computer.]]

Open Help and Support | Type: tour in the Search box |
Click the green arrow | Click on Full Search Matches |
Click on What's new for Help and support | Click [+] Tours and articles |
Click More articles |
Overviews, Articles, and Tutorials:
Walkthrough: Digital photos
Walkthrough: Personalize your PC
Walkthrough: Making music
Walkthrough: Sharing your PC
Walkthrough: Home networking

After all your dad already paid for this and it's on his machine.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:ca5e6d$bm3$1@hercules.btinternet.com,
Steve L <teaontable@bin.yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:
> My dad has bought his first PC (winXP home). Does anyone know of a
> multimedia tour that is aimed at the real computer novice. We are
> talking "this is a mouse" and "this is a monitor" level here. Having
> now mastered how to put a CD in the drawer shiny side down, I think
> we are ready for the real complicated stuff ;-}
> Steve

TRENDING THREADS