Question on The Page Cannot Be Displayed

Bonnie

Hi,
I asked this question yesterday, but got no answers at
all on my question. I keep getting The Page Cannot Be
Displayed with internet exployer, says something about
reseting my browser settings, how do I do this and why is
it all of a sudden doing this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Bonnie
PS Does Internet Exployer have its own update page?

Generally it means that you are not on-line.
On the browser click 'file' and make sure 'work offline' is not checked off

As to settings, click on 'tools' > 'internet options' to keep it simple
click on the
upper tabs for 'security' and 'advanced' ---
each of them have buttons to reset default levels. That should allow you to
view most web sites. Once you get it up and running you may make security
tighter or fool around with the advanced features as needed.

Bob M.

"Bonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I asked this question yesterday, but got no answers at
> all on my question. I keep getting The Page Cannot Be
> Displayed with internet exployer, says something about
> reseting my browser settings, how do I do this and why is
> it all of a sudden doing this?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you
> Bonnie
> PS Does Internet Exployer have its own update page?

Bonnie

Well Thank you so much Bob.