encryption

Is there a way I can encrypt one file with a password access on my pc
without having to apply the password to the whole user account
thanks folks GR
1 answer Last reply
More about encryption

    Greg;
    Assuming you have windows XP Pro, you can encrypt a single or multiple
    files.
    This link has some good information about EFS:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/encrypt.htm

    If you just want to keep a file private, you need to password the
    profile.
    Or you need a 3rd party application to password a specific file.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]

    "Greg Roberts" <gorgery@ hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way I can encrypt one file with a password access on my
    pc
    > without having to apply the password to the whole user account
    > thanks folks GR

Encryption Microsoft Windows XP