Hang ups

mack

Windows freezes. Have to unplug power then restart.
Freezes again within 5 minutes. Any suggestions?

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

I would suggest seeing if this occurs in Safe Mode to try to narrow to a
hardware or software issue. There may be a heat related hardware problem.
I would check the CPU fan (other fans if present) and that the heat sink is
not dust clogged.