quick launch toolbar settings

Windows XP home:

I have dragged my quick launch toolbar to the right of the screen and
configured it with quite a lot of program shortcuts with tooltip
descriptions. This makes quite an effective alternative to the office
toolbar that has been removed from later versions of office.

Now another user wants to set this up for her account. Is there a way of
copying this, or does she have to build a similar one manually? I don't seem
to be able to find where such settings are stored.
3 answers Last reply
More about quick launch toolbar settings

    Paul,

    Unfortunately, this setting alone cannot be transferred to another profile. Have to build manually.

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

    "Paul" <none> wrote in message news:eRaTq76TEHA.3280@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    Windows XP home:

    I have dragged my quick launch toolbar to the right of the screen and
    configured it with quite a lot of program shortcuts with tooltip
    descriptions. This makes quite an effective alternative to the office
    toolbar that has been removed from later versions of office.

    Now another user wants to set this up for her account. Is there a way of
    copying this, or does she have to build a similar one manually? I don't seem
    to be able to find where such settings are stored.

    Thanks for this information. At least I won't waste time trying!

[...]

    You're welcome Paul.

    --

    "Paul" <none> wrote in message news:O4IAZO7TEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
[...]

Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP