Picture of Google In Full Color on my Desktop

When I right clicked on the Google Icon, I clicked "Set as
Desktop Item".
I thought I would view a shortcut Icon on my desktop.
I was wrong!!!
Now I view Google In full Color on my Desktop.
Is there a way to delete it?
Thank you for your help,
meadow

Right-click Desktop, Properties
Click Desktop tab, then click Customize Desktop button.
Click the Web tab and uncheck/delete refernces to Google.

Note: To create a shortcut URL for Google, right-click the Google webpage and choose "Create Shortcut"

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org