creating multiple users at once

Shawn

I have a text file with two columns. One col. has unique user names and the
other has unique passwords. I would like to find a script that can use this
to create new accounts all at once on a winxp pro PC. Preferably, these
accounts will be setup with "power user" access. Does anyone know of such
a script.

shawn wrote:
> I have a text file with two columns. One col. has unique user names
> and the other has unique passwords. I would like to find a script
> that can use this to create new accounts all at once on a winxp pro
> PC. Preferably, these accounts will be setup with "power user"
> access. Does anyone know of such a script.

Use excel, create a batch script to do it with the net user command.

More suggestions here:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Win2000/Q_20740187.html

--
<- Shenan ->