Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Using WinXhomw and IE6. Recently, I am getting a lot of "This Program is
Not Responding" pop-ups when I click on links on some of my favorite
websites. I have to close the pop-up and then all my windows close. Does
anyone smarter than me have a fix for this? Thanks in advance, Fran

Fran wrote:

> Using WinXhomw and IE6. Recently, I am getting a lot of "This Program is
> Not Responding" pop-ups when I click on links on some of my favorite
> websites. I have to close the pop-up and then all my windows close. Does
> anyone smarter than me have a fix for this? Thanks in advance, Fran

There is no really good solution. The problem could be at
the hosting site, especially a busy and active one. And in
the home system, flush the IE cache by opening IE properties.
In Temporary Internet Files, click on Delete Files and also
Delete offline content.