xvid.dll error

Hi:

When attempting to move an .avi file, the Windows
Explorer problem window opens. When "click here" for
wheat the error report contains is selected, the subject
error code appears. I select "don't send" and the file,
message boxes and desktop disappear for a few seconds and
the PC reboots itself.

From http://www.vidomi.com/viewtopic.php?topic=8366&forum=1
[[I had some problems with Xvid 1.0 + Modified Vidomi. After I installed
patch and new Xvid (I have been using original 469 Vidomi since it was
released ), I couldnt encode anything, it always said that codec couldnt be
inititalized properly.

Solution was simple, I ran Vidc.cleaner from Xvid Programs group, than
uninstalled Xvid, ran regedit and scanned registry for any "xvid.dll" entry
(becouse current Xvid is xvidcore.dll) and deleted it, reinstalled Xvid and
..... Vidomi is working with Xvid 1.0 without any probs!]]

[[This is XviD 1.0.1 bugfix release.
We are happy to announce a new release. This one is a bugfix release only.
It is source and binary compatible with the previous version. You are
strongly encouraged to use this new version.]]
http://www.xvid.org/downloads.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes