Sign in with
Your question

Ultima Online, long time ago

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2003 5:26:58 PM

I've been listening to some midi files from Ultima Online. I quit the game almost 2 years ago due to it taking over my life and my grades being terrible, but I'd give anything to go back in time 2 or 3 years and play it again.

I keep listening to the music from Vesper, Minoc, and Moonglow, my favorite towns. I thought I'd vent a little here, since no other game has had an impact on me like this. Sure lots of games have been more fun, but it takes a great game to make really ass good online friends during gameplay. I still talk to most of them

Memories...

It's all good ^_^
February 25, 2003 5:55:58 PM

Around 6 months ago I tried to go back to UO. Just to check things out. Things have changed (Mostly for the better) but all it did was make me go back to playing everquest.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
February 26, 2003 6:21:08 AM

I quit dark age for a while and came back and they changed EVERYTHING ahhh I am not sure if I like shrouded Isles... well I remember playing a little UO, I worked on getting an offline version of it going back in the day, I'm not sure if they ever finished that project...I should look around but I was there when it began, I'm sure it must have been completed I heard something about it the other day...well I became addicted to everquest so I forgot about it, then I moved on to dark age when it came out...it may be time for something new tho

In battle Israel uses F-16's and big ass tanks, Palestine uses small children strapped to bombs. Which do you support?
February 26, 2003 7:23:07 PM

I quit about a month after Third Dawn came to be. That was fine with me, because it meant less and less people being in Felucca. I loved felucca, simply loved it.

If I could back in time 3 years, I'd do the following:
- use winning lottery numbers to be super rich
- warn of future events
- play uo 24/7 and be lazy with my $$$

It's all good ^_^
!