I have a bunch of unwanted applications running at start up. I can't
remember the app that lets you do a selective startup and view all files
running can someone please help?
TIA

Hi

From Start>Run type

msconfig

then click on the Startup tab.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"LB" <kelnbel@adams.net> wrote in message
| I have a bunch of unwanted applications running at start up. I can't
| remember the app that lets you do a selective startup and view all files
| running can someone please help?
| TIA

Thanks Will, I had a brain cramp.
> Hi
>
> From Start>Run type
>
> msconfig
>
> then click on the Startup tab.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "LB" <kelnbel@adams.net> wrote in message
> | I have a bunch of unwanted applications running at start up. I can't
> | remember the app that lets you do a selective startup and view all files
> | running can someone please help?
> | TIA

You're welcome.

--

| Thanks Will, I had a brain cramp.
| "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message
| > Hi
| >
| > From Start>Run type
| >
| > msconfig
| >
| > then click on the Startup tab.
| >
| > --
| >
| > Will Denny
| > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
| > Please reply to the News Groups
| >

| > "LB" <kelnbel@adams.net> wrote in message
| > | I have a bunch of unwanted applications running at start up. I can't
| > | remember the app that lets you do a selective startup and view all
files
| > | running can someone please help?
| > | TIA
| > |
| > |

Try msconfig in Start->Run

Please do not multipost. Cross-post if it is really necessary.

--
Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert - IIS MVP

"LB" <kelnbel@adams.net> wrote in message
> I have a bunch of unwanted applications running at start up. I can't
> remember the app that lets you do a selective startup and view all files
> running can someone please help?
> TIA

Considering the name of the newsgroup, do you really think the OP knows the
difference between multi- and cross-posting?

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca