cookies

Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
certain sites.
3 answers Last reply
More about cookies

    "jan" <wacky_jan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
    > cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
    > certain sites.

    Click Start, then open Help and Support, and type cookies in the search, and
    read the results listed as "Using Internet Explorer" and "Understanding
    Cookies", this will help you make decisions on what you want to enable
    regarding cookies.

    Hi

    Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Privacy - set to
    'Default'.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "jan" <wacky_jan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
    | cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
    | certain sites.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299331
    Web Site Reports That You Must Enable Cookies

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;293222
    The Default Privacy Settings for Internet Explorer 6

    "jan" <wacky_jan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
    > cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
    > certain sites.

Cookie Microsoft Windows XP