  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
June 13, 2004 5:24:39 PM

Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
certain sites.

More about : cookies

June 13, 2004 8:35:48 PM

"jan" <wacky_jan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
> cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
> certain sites.

Click Start, then open Help and Support, and type cookies in the search, and
read the results listed as "Using Internet Explorer" and "Understanding
Cookies", this will help you make decisions on what you want to enable
regarding cookies.
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 1:32:16 AM

Hi

Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Privacy - set to
'Default'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"jan" <wacky_jan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Hi i am a new user could you tell me how can i enable my
| cookies so i can see some infomation that i recieve from
| certain sites.
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 1:03:01 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299331
Web Site Reports That You Must Enable Cookies

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;293222
The Default Privacy Settings for Internet Explorer 6