Hi,
When I create a shortcut on my desktop, I have the graphic with the icon
(i.e. the MSN butterfly). When I restart the pc icons are replaced with the
generic blue letter e in front of a piece of paper. I already clicked on
change icon that's under properties and cant find the original icon. This
doest happen to most of my desktop icons. Its mostly shortcut icons to
websites. Any way to correct this? Thanks, Monty

Go here:

Search on 'icon' to see what applies (especially line 108, right side).

Often, when you clear out temporary internet files, the icon associated with
a specific site is eliminated too as it is stored there.

One of the items at Kelly's site fixes that, I think.

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca