A safe program to identify duplicate files

I think I have duplicate files on my computer.
What is the safest program I can use to identify these
files.
Thank you for your help,
meadow
1 answer Last reply
More about safe program identify duplicate files

    Safest program is to leave them alone unless they cause a problem.
    "meadow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I think I have duplicate files on my computer.
    > What is the safest program I can use to identify these
    > files.
    > Thank you for your help,
    > meadow

Computers Microsoft Windows XP