A file at startup opens and I do not know how to turn it off

jw

The following file opens at startup:

c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-5-18

I cannot stop it from opening and it is driving me crazy!!!
--
woo

http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/ <-tutorial

Check any programs that you have automatically starting, and see if this file is in their primary save directory. I had the problem with Excel auto opening a number of files due to several files being the the default save directory for excel. One of the files had a strange characture at the beginning of the file name, which was telling excell to auto open all files in that directory.