Newsgroup Thread

Silly question... is there a way I can mark threads in the newsgroups so as to find them easily later?
4 answers Last reply
More about newsgroup thread

    No, but you can still find them easily enough.
    Type the name of the thread into the "search for" box at the top of the page.
    e.g. If I wanted to find your thread next week, say, I would type "Newsgroup Thread" and click Go

    "operaflute" wrote:

    > Silly question... is there a way I can mark threads in the newsgroups so as to find them easily later?

    No, but you can still find them easily enough.
    Type the name of the thread into the "Search for" box at the top of the page and click Go.

    "operaflute" wrote:

    > Silly question... is there a way I can mark threads in the newsgroups so as to find them easily later?

    Hi

    Not if you use the CDO Interface, no. You will have to use a News Reader,
    such Outlook Express:

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "operaflute" <operaflute@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Silly question... is there a way I can mark threads in the newsgroups so
    as to find them easily later?

    Select the message and click on "Message" "Watch Conversation".

    This will make the thread red and put a pair of glasses to the left of the
    thread.

    You can then click on the "glasses" field on the top of the message window
    and it will group all of your marked threads together.

    When you are ready to un-mark just select the thread and choose "Message"
    "Ignore conversation"

    You can then click on
    "operaflute" <operaflute@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Silly question... is there a way I can mark threads in the newsgroups so
    as to find them easily later?

Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP