Sign in with
Your question

What game is this a still from?

Last response: in Video Games
December 25, 2006 12:18:35 PM

Saw this screenshot in a laptop review on the Toms Hardware site, but it didn't say what it was from.

Anyone have any ideas?

More about : game

January 19, 2007 7:46:43 PM

My guess is that's it's from X3, though I never played nor seen the game in person so I'm not 100% sure.
February 9, 2007 3:23:01 PM

I played that demo but cannot remember the name.. it was intresting but. I will see if i can dig though my old downloads and find it.. it was not X3 though..

it is alot like a wing commander title that was out awhile ago.. you can fly between planets, get jobs, haul cargo, all while following a storyline if you choose to.. why was your father killed.. you get a nifty space craft that can be customized by adding some rare gems that will add more abilities to your craft. think your craft could also change shape to a degree depening ont he modification route you chose.
Related resources
February 9, 2007 3:40:35 PM

That was sounding a bit like FreeLancer, but it's been a while since I played it. Can't confirm.
February 10, 2007 3:00:10 PM

That game is DarkStar One . . . a "pretty" game . . . but you can get bored with it within an hour or two . . . same thing over and over . . . fight pirates, get reward, upgrade ship . . . rince and repeat

X3 is a nice game as well but after about 50 hours it does get old as well . . . but at least X3 does have some aspects that change from time to time . . . not the same thing over and over
March 12, 2007 3:34:40 PM

Darkstar one
!