US-CERT warning of June 11

Has anyone been able to determine whether or not ms has not really
released a patch for this ?

>Cross-Domain Redirect Vulnerability in Internet Explorer
>>Original release date: June 11, 2004
>>Last revised: --
>>Source: US-CERT

Microsoft Security Bulletin Search
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/currentdl.aspx

--
Hope this helps. Let us know if you find one.
Wes

In news:pj21d05mv5auu2t73r78datfdre1jms5fq@4ax.com,
David S <nomail@please.invalid> hunted and pecked:
> Has anyone been able to determine whether or not ms has not really
> released a patch for this ?
>
> >Cross-Domain Redirect Vulnerability in Internet Explorer
>>> Original release date: June 11, 2004
>>> Last revised: --
>>> Source: US-CERT

After some effort I was able to get thru to a virus tech support
person at MS and he said the install of both Ad-aware and Spybot will
will prevent the Cross Domain problem.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:14:44 GMT, "Wesley Vogel"
<123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote:

>Microsoft Security Bulletin Search
>http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/currentdl.aspx

David,

That is *very* interesting!
Make sure that you keep 'em both updated and run 'em.
Ad-aware has updates quite often.
Just having 'em installed won't help. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:n532d0pr95m7b65jf28bvlk8kbsubq2opb@4ax.com,