Window size

June 17, 2004 10:33:01 PM

I cannot get my windows to automatically come on full size. Any Help would be greatfull DJ

More about : window size

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 2:18:01 AM

If you are referring to your application shortcuts then simply right click on them and then click the shortcut tab and then beside the "Run:" line to the far right is a drop down list arrow. Click it. You'll see the choices you have. If it is a file or folder that you have opened then if you have the double box in the top right corner click it to release it to it's original size. Now place your cursor at any one of the corners and click and hold down the left mouse button and drag the box to whatever size you want. Then at the top or an open file or folder that you have just set to full size click tools\folder options then click the view tab and then click the button that says to Apply To All Folders and there you go. Have fun. {:~)
--
There are three types of people in computing, those that can count and those that can't.
!