Why no smaller blackberry units for Verizon?

Is there a reason why the smaller 72xx (7280) isn't produced for Verizon. Is
it a technology issue? I know they just came out with a new color bb, but it
is the larger size.

Thanks in advance.
Jim
remove qqqspam to respond

Jim

Because Verizon prefers getting cheaper and inferior phones to maximize its
profit.

"JKaye1" <jkaye1@aol.comqqqspam> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:20040503114654.08632.00000636@mb-m11.aol.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> Is there a reason why the smaller 72xx (7280) isn't produced for Verizon.
Is
> it a technology issue? I know they just came out with a new color bb, but
it
> is the larger size.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Jim
> remove qqqspam to respond

jeff

"Jim" <Jim@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Because Verizon prefers getting cheaper and inferior phones to maximize
its
> profit.

No, it's because Verizon prefers getting more reliable, trustworthy phones
to maximize their customers usefullness.

-Jeff

Some time around Mon, 10 May 2004 07:17:32 -0400 (give or take a month), someone who says they are
named "jeff" <jeff_philNOSPAM@yahoo.com> fired up the tubes on the teletype and rambled on about:
>No, it's because Verizon prefers getting more reliable, trustworthy phones
>to maximize their customers usefullness.

Like the Motorola T720?

-W