Windows File Manager Foler

I cannot view my Windows Explorer Folder that shows all
my files. HOw can I install that Folder back into my
system. When I click an All Programs, my Windows
Explorer Folder is not there? Help...!

Click Start, Run and type Explorer /e

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

"Willette" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1dc7b01c454dd$43983290$a601280a@phx.gbl...
I cannot view my Windows Explorer Folder that shows all
my files. HOw can I install that Folder back into my
system. When I click an All Programs, my Windows
Explorer Folder is not there? Help...!

OK, what is missing is known as a shortcut.

Open the Start Menu -- All Programs -- Accessories.
Can you see a Explorer shortcut there.
If yes, then right click it and drag it back onto the All programs menu.
Release the right mouse button and select "copy here"

Or

Right click the start menu, choose explore
navigate to c:\windows, find explorer.exe
Right click on explorer.exe, then drag the mouse to the Start button.
The Start Menu will expand, move the mouse over All Programs, it will
expand.
Move the mouse onto All Programs menu and release the right button-- choose
create shortcut here

Regards
Mark Dormer