Windows File Manager Foler

I cannot view my Windows Explorer Folder that shows all
my files. HOw can I install that Folder back into my
system. When I click an All Programs, my Windows
Explorer Folder is not there? Help...!
2 answers Last reply
More about windows file manager foler

    Click Start, Run and type Explorer /e

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

    "Willette" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1dc7b01c454dd$43983290$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    I cannot view my Windows Explorer Folder that shows all
    my files. HOw can I install that Folder back into my
    system. When I click an All Programs, my Windows
    Explorer Folder is not there? Help...!

    OK, what is missing is known as a shortcut.

    Open the Start Menu -- All Programs -- Accessories.
    Can you see a Explorer shortcut there.
    If yes, then right click it and drag it back onto the All programs menu.
    Release the right mouse button and select "copy here"

    Or

    Right click the start menu, choose explore
    navigate to c:\windows, find explorer.exe
    Right click on explorer.exe, then drag the mouse to the Start button.
    The Start Menu will expand, move the mouse over All Programs, it will
    expand.
    Move the mouse onto All Programs menu and release the right button-- choose
    create shortcut here

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Willette" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot view my Windows Explorer Folder that shows all
    > my files. HOw can I install that Folder back into my
    > system. When I click an All Programs, my Windows
    > Explorer Folder is not there? Help...!

Windows Explorer Microsoft Explorer Windows XP