Colin

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002

Is there any way i can convert rm files to mp3 so that i
can burn them to cd ???. Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"colin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way i can convert rm files to mp3 so that i
> can burn them to cd ???. Any help would be appreciated.

Do a Google search, as this is an XP newsgroup, not a media conversion group
for Real Player media, and MP3 formats.

A quick google search for "convert rm to mp3" turned up this.
Can't say I've tried to do it, but this may be what you're after.
http://www.free-mp3-downloads.com/mp3-downloads/converter-download-free-mp3-rm.html
I'd recommend that you are careful about spyware these days too.

Hope this helps
Chek

--
Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly
"colin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way i can convert rm files to mp3 so that i
> can burn them to cd ???. Any help would be appreciated.

Download Mini-stream Ripper from http://www.mini-stream.com to help you.
Mini-stream Ripper is the faster rm to mp3 converter software.