Network Everywhere USB with Mandrake Linux

Has anyone set up a Network Everywhere Wireless USB b Adapter with Linux
specifically Mandrake 10 ?
model is NWU11B similar ( different color) to the Linksys WUSB11 model.
1 answer Last reply
More about network mandrake linux

    Mine doesn't work either -- at least not consistently. It works
    sometimes (I am using it right now to post this) but it is flakey. The
    thing is that I don't know WHY it is working. The 'adapter' seems to
    be my USB hub or something like that. And when I try to view "Internet
    Access" in the Control Center, my connection dissapears. Very wierd.
    I thought that restarting the network (/etc/init.d/network restart)
    fixed it but that didn't work all the time. I have no idea...

    --
    elliotg

Wireless USB Linux Wireless Networking