Network Everywhere USB with Mandrake Linux

Tags:
  • Wireless
  • USB
  • Linux
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 29, 2004 8:51:37 AM

Has anyone set up a Network Everywhere Wireless USB b Adapter with Linux
specifically Mandrake 10 ?
model is NWU11B similar ( different color) to the Linksys WUSB11 model.

More about : network usb mandrake linux

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 25, 2004 6:35:17 AM

Mine doesn't work either -- at least not consistently. It works
sometimes (I am using it right now to post this) but it is flakey. The
thing is that I don't know WHY it is working. The 'adapter' seems to
be my USB hub or something like that. And when I try to view "Internet
Access" in the Control Center, my connection dissapears. Very wierd.
I thought that restarting the network (/etc/init.d/network restart)
fixed it but that didn't work all the time. I have no idea...

--
elliotg