Cannot set wait time for screensaver

For some reason, The wait buttion in the properties dialog box is grayed out. My screensaver will not run at all. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

--
The Elder Gamer

Hi The Elder Gamer,

Try the fix that is available here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (line 230, right-hand side -->
Wait is Greyed Out under Screen Saver Tab)

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"The Elder Gamer" <TheElderGamer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason, The wait buttion in the properties dialog box is grayed
out. My screensaver will not run at all. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

> --
> The Elder Gamer

Thanks! It worked perfectly. You are now my bestest buddy :)
--
The Elder Gamer

"Patti MacLeod" wrote:

> Hi The Elder Gamer,
>
> Try the fix that is available here:
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (line 230, right-hand side -->
> Wait is Greyed Out under Screen Saver Tab)
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "The Elder Gamer" <TheElderGamer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > For some reason, The wait buttion in the properties dialog box is grayed
> out. My screensaver will not run at all. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
> >

> > --
> > The Elder Gamer

You're welcome! I'm glad that it worked perfectly for you :)

Regards,