Application exception error whenever getting on internet.
Exception number c0000005 (access violation)

Whenever I launch IE to get onto internet get message and
computer shuts down and reboots automatically.
New Win XP sp1 purchase (full) copy and installed onto
NTFS reformatted disk, worked ok for 1 day. Next day get
errors. Repeateable and cannot stay logged on internet
more than a minute or two.

This forum may help
http://delltalk.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=sw_win20&message.id=14763

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"AB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Application exception error whenever getting on internet.
> Exception number c0000005 (access violation)
>
> Whenever I launch IE to get onto internet get message and
> computer shuts down and reboots automatically.
> New Win XP sp1 purchase (full) copy and installed onto
> NTFS reformatted disk, worked ok for 1 day. Next day get
> errors. Repeateable and cannot stay logged on internet
> more than a minute or two.

TRENDING THREADS