HP Pavilion n5425 Laptop

I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to get to
the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or who
would be able to help me?

Thanks.
Melissa

"Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
> hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to get
> the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or
who
> would be able to help me?
>
> Thanks.
> Melissa

Melissa:

This is what came up for that query.

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/content/common/manuals/lpi05379/lpi05379.pdf

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00030212

If it is not how yours opens I can check further.

Elector

"Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
> > I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
> > hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to
get
> > the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or
> who
> > would be able to help me?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Melissa
> >

> Melissa:
>
> This is what came up for that query.
>
> http://h20015.www2.hp.com/content/common/manuals/lpi05379/lpi05379.pdf

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00030212

> If it is not how yours opens I can check further.
>
> Elector

Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the office
tomorrow.

Regards,

> Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the
office
> tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
> Melissa

Melissa:
If it doesn't try this link in case you have one of them weird
notebooks that have to have the whole unit opened up. I hope it is the
first link I gave since it is much easier to remove the hard drive.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

> "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
> > Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the
> office
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Melissa
> >

> Melissa:
> If it doesn't try this link in case you have one of them weird
> notebooks that have to have the whole unit opened up. I hope it is the
> first link I gave since it is much easier to remove the hard drive.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

This is my computer!!! Thank you so much. I had searched all over HPs
website looking for this with no luck!

Thanks.
Melissa

"Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
<snip>

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

> This is my computer!!! Thank you so much. I had searched all over
HPs
> website looking for this with no luck!
>
> Thanks.
> Melissa

Your welcome. Sorry it took two posts to assist. But it had to be one
or the other :)

Elector