HP Pavilion n5425 Laptop

I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to get to
the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or who
would be able to help me?

Thanks.
Melissa
5 answers Last reply
More about pavilion n5425 laptop

    "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
    > hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to get
    > the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or
    who
    > would be able to help me?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Melissa

    Melissa:

    This is what came up for that query.

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/content/common/manuals/lpi05379/lpi05379.pdf

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00030212

    If it is not how yours opens I can check further.

    Elector

    "Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message

    > "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
    > > I am trying to open the case on a HP Pavilion n5425 laptop to get to the
    > > hard drive. I have googled and not found any information about how to
    get
    > > the hard drive. Does anyone know where I might find this information or
    > who
    > > would be able to help me?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > > Melissa
    > >

    > Melissa:
    >
    > This is what came up for that query.
    >
    > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/content/common/manuals/lpi05379/lpi05379.pdf

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00030212

    > If it is not how yours opens I can check further.
    >
    > Elector

    Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the office
    tomorrow.

    Regards,
    Melissa

    > Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the
    office
    > tomorrow.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Melissa

    Melissa:
    If it doesn't try this link in case you have one of them weird
    notebooks that have to have the whole unit opened up. I hope it is the
    first link I gave since it is much easier to remove the hard drive.

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

    > "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
    > > Thank you! I will see if this does indeed work when I go into the
    > office
    > > tomorrow.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Melissa
    > >

    > Melissa:
    > If it doesn't try this link in case you have one of them weird
    > notebooks that have to have the whole unit opened up. I hope it is the
    > first link I gave since it is much easier to remove the hard drive.

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

    This is my computer!!! Thank you so much. I had searched all over HPs
    website looking for this with no luck!

    Thanks.
    Melissa

    "Melissa" <mjm127@yawho.com> wrote in message
    <snip>

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=tis02342

    > This is my computer!!! Thank you so much. I had searched all over
    HPs
    > website looking for this with no luck!
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Melissa

    Your welcome. Sorry it took two posts to assist. But it had to be one
    or the other :-)

    Elector

Hewlett Packard Laptops Hard Drives HP Pavilion Computers