PC5220 Connection Sharing (router or ICS)

I'm fantasizing about being able to share my PC5220 EvDO connection (once it
rolls out in my area).

I see two options:

a) A router that can access the PC5220. Of course, someone would have to
make such a device (and overcharge us for it). Any such beast in the
pipeline?

b) Lacking that, I'm going to test internet connection sharing via 802.11g.
But I am wondering if there will be conflicts between the Wi-Fi and the
5220. Any experience out there before I jump in head first?

I'm running WindowsXP home on HP laptop and Windows 2000 on Dell laptop.

(What's the 5220? http://tinyurl.com/29wph)

It works, set up your 802.11 card as Ad-Hock and a NAT router. The PC-5220
and 802.11 will not bother each other.