NORMAL SETTINGS FOR ICONS AND EXPERIENCING LARGE SCREEN NO..

June 19, 2004 3:07:55 PM

1. WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS THAT I HAVE DESKTOP ICONS
TO FAR SPACED APART?

2. WHEN I GET SOMETHING ON THE SCREEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO
SEE WHAT IS THERE BUT IF THERE ARE OPTIONS ON THE BOTTOM
OF THAT SCREEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THEM TO MAKE THOSE
CHANGES.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL VIEWING SO
THAT I AM ABLE TO VIEW THE WHOLE THING WITHOUT HAVING TO
MOVE THE TOOL BAR OR SUBJECT BAR UP IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT
MIGHT BE THERE AND SOMETIMES THATS NOT POSSIBLE. IT'S
JUST TO BIG. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GO TO FIX THIS
PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS(ITEMS ABOVE 1 AND 2)

I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH "DPI" SETTINGS AND OR
FONTS. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT??? THANKS.

MONTY
June 19, 2004 4:02:01 PM

First, do not post in upper case for that is considered as shouting and very rude.
Second, you need to change the screen resolution, go here:
Rightclick open area center of screen/properties/settings tab
move one click to the right, click Apply and OK.

"MONTY" wrote:

> 1. WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS THAT I HAVE DESKTOP ICONS
> TO FAR SPACED APART?
>
> 2. WHEN I GET SOMETHING ON THE SCREEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO
> SEE WHAT IS THERE BUT IF THERE ARE OPTIONS ON THE BOTTOM
> OF THAT SCREEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THEM TO MAKE THOSE
> CHANGES.
>
> I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL VIEWING SO
> THAT I AM ABLE TO VIEW THE WHOLE THING WITHOUT HAVING TO
> MOVE THE TOOL BAR OR SUBJECT BAR UP IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT
> MIGHT BE THERE AND SOMETIMES THATS NOT POSSIBLE. IT'S
> JUST TO BIG. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GO TO FIX THIS
> PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS(ITEMS ABOVE 1 AND 2)
>
> I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH "DPI" SETTINGS AND OR
> FONTS. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT??? THANKS.
>
> MONTY

June 19, 2004 4:05:03 PM

Stop SHOUTING and retype your question using UPPER and lowercase letters so
it's easier to read.

"MONTY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 1. WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING IS THAT I HAVE DESKTOP ICONS
> TO FAR SPACED APART?
>
> 2. WHEN I GET SOMETHING ON THE SCREEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO
> SEE WHAT IS THERE BUT IF THERE ARE OPTIONS ON THE BOTTOM
> OF THAT SCREEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THEM TO MAKE THOSE
> CHANGES.
>
> I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL VIEWING SO
> THAT I AM ABLE TO VIEW THE WHOLE THING WITHOUT HAVING TO
> MOVE THE TOOL BAR OR SUBJECT BAR UP IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT
> MIGHT BE THERE AND SOMETIMES THATS NOT POSSIBLE. IT'S
> JUST TO BIG. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GO TO FIX THIS
> PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS(ITEMS ABOVE 1 AND 2)
>
> I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH "DPI" SETTINGS AND OR
> FONTS. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT??? THANKS.
>
> MONTY

Anonymous
June 19, 2004 9:37:17 PM

Hey All, I guess we have another Monty here, I'm not the shouter. Sincerely
Monty (The original)

!