TH

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

Hi,
I have just started installing window XP. But for some of the program, like
DVD Shrink or CD Labelling Program, they works fine once installed. But
after the power reboot, I cannot fire up the program again. The programs
are still in the \Program Files folder. I am log on with Administrator
privilage.
Please advise what I should do.
Thanks.
JW.

Jitterbug

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

What do you mean by "power reboot?" Does that mean start/restart so
information from this session can be saved in the proper way? I know it
sounds silly but I want to know if we are talking about the same thing.
[start/turn off computer/restart]