blackhawk down

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

My son gave me a disk with delta force blackhawk down when installed I can
only get the lan part working there is no single player button {will not
highlight} there are 2 icons 1 which suggests that it is for lan and the
other icon tells me I have the wrong disk inserted____I presume that this
game comes on two disks !!_____is this correct Thanking all
With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

no, you need the CD in the drive I think, is it an origional disk?

Steve.

"william smith" <xub1@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> My son gave me a disk with delta force blackhawk down when installed I can
> only get the lan part working there is no single player button {will not
> highlight} there are 2 icons 1 which suggests that it is for lan and the
> other icon tells me I have the wrong disk inserted____I presume that this
> game comes on two disks !!_____is this correct Thanking all
> With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Yes, you need to have the disk in the drive used to install the game. If it
is not there the Single Player button will be grayed out.

FlytEng <GD>