LOGON ACCT MISSING

Carl

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition. I have two users with
separate logon accts on the PC. At the User logon window,
one of the accounts is no longer listed, so the user is
not able to logon. The account was never previously
deleted. From the still-listed acct, I can see the de-
listed user name at C:\Documents and Settings. How may I
restore the user to the logon window? Thanks in advance.

Carl

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Control panel--user accounts. You can delete, rename, create new account etc.
here.