Chinese input in XP

June 20, 2004 4:50:10 PM

What kinds of Chinese input methonds that XP Professional
supports?
I would like to upgrade my computer from XP Home to XP
Professional. Do I have to update my hardwares' deivers?

Thanks.

More about : chinese input

Anonymous
June 20, 2004 6:57:34 PM

This page outlines the steps for installing East Asian languages on a computer running Windows XP
http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Programs/AsianStudies...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP