Chinese input in XP

What kinds of Chinese input methonds that XP Professional
supports?
I would like to upgrade my computer from XP Home to XP
Professional. Do I have to update my hardwares' deivers?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about chinese input

    This page outlines the steps for installing East Asian languages on a computer running Windows XP
    http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Programs/AsianStudiesDept/Language/asianlanguageinstallation_XP.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "allen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | What kinds of Chinese input methonds that XP Professional
    | supports?
    | I would like to upgrade my computer from XP Home to XP
    | Professional. Do I have to update my hardwares' deivers?
    |
    | Thanks.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP