Yahoo search engine

June 20, 2004 7:17:24 PM

The search engine keeps tabs on what I have entered in the past which to me is quite annoying. How and where do I change the settings to only show what I am currently typing in the search box? Thanks.
--
Michael W.

More about : yahoo search engine

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 1:07:01 PM

Michael W. wrote:
: The search engine keeps tabs on what I have entered in the past which
: to me is quite annoying. How and where do I change the settings to
: only show what I am currently typing in the search box? Thanks.

Try using a different search engine and configure it to do what you want.

---