bobw

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

video works on boot up, after the windows xp symbol is shown screen goes blank
tried to start in safe mode, but same thing happens after windows starts up the screen goes blank. any ideas?
--
bob

MadMax

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

bobw wrote:

> video works on boot up, after the windows xp symbol is shown screen goes blank
> tried to start in safe mode, but same thing happens after windows starts up the screen goes blank. any ideas?
Did you install updated driver?
Have you tried to reinstall the driver?
-max

--
To help you stay safe see:
http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html

Hi Bob

Can you see anything on the screen so as to be able to 'roll back' the
graphics card driver?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User