web pages consume only part of screen leaving remaining bl..

My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen
1 answer Last reply
More about pages consume part screen leaving remaining

    Kelly wrote:
    > My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen

    set your screen resolution to "less"
    Display/settings
    -max

    --