web pages consume only part of screen leaving remaining bl..

kelly

My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen

MadMax

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

Kelly wrote:
> My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen

set your screen resolution to "less"
Display/settings
-max

--