web pages consume only part of screen leaving remaining bl..

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 21, 2004 1:35:01 AM

My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen

More about : web pages consume part screen leaving remaining

June 21, 2004 9:12:00 AM

Kelly wrote:
> My home page and other web pages only consume about half my screen, leaving the remaining half blank (just plain blue). Any ideas about how to get my pages to take up the entire screen

set your screen resolution to "less"
Display/settings
-max

--