small page size on screen (Fill only left side of screen)

kelly

We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages fill only the left half of my screen, leaving the right side blank (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution and the color and just about every other setting I could think of but nothing changes the fact that my pages only take up the left side of the screen. Any other ideas out there? Thanks for your help!

Kelly wrote:
> We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages
> fill only the left half of my screen, leaving the right side blank
> (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution and the color and
> just about every other setting I could think of but nothing changes
> the fact that my pages only take up the left side of the screen. Any
> other ideas out there? Thanks for your help!

Kelly, I answered one of your other posts. You may need to wait a while
after posting before someone answers. It's not necessary to post the
same problem more than once. :)

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)