small page size on screen (only left side of screen is used)

kelly

We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages only take up the left side of my screen, leaving the right side blank (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution (which does increase total size, but still only the left side is filled), and the color and every other setting I could think of, but still only the left side of my screen is filled. Any ideas out there? Thanks for the help!

Kelly wrote:
> We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages
> only take up the left side of my screen, leaving the right side blank
> (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution (which does
> increase total size, but still only the left side is filled), and the
> color and every other setting I could think of, but still only the
> left side of my screen is filled. Any ideas out there? Thanks for
> the help!

Close all other Windows except one. Grab the edges and drag till the
Window fills the screen. You may need to do this on all four sides, and
more than once on each side. Close the window by using file>close and
when you next open a web page, Windows will remember the size.

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

kelly

That was my first thought too, but I cannot grab the edges - I don't get the double arrow when I near the edge and it won't let me grab anywhere. I have multiple posts because I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later - sorry.