small page size displayed on screen (displays on left side..

We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages are displayed on only the left side of my screen, leaving the other side blank (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution (which does increase size somewhat, but still only the left side is taked up), the color and every other setting I could think of, but cannot get the pages to fill the entire screen. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about small page size displayed screen displays left side

    Kelly wrote:
    > We have windows xp home edition. My home page and other web pages
    > are displayed on only the left side of my screen, leaving the other
    > side blank (solid blue). I have tried changing the resolution (which
    > does increase size somewhat, but still only the left side is taked
    > up), the color and every other setting I could think of, but cannot
    > get the pages to fill the entire screen. Any other ideas? Thanks
    > for your help!

    Answered in your previous post.

    --
    Kath Adams