Problem with blackhawk down cd key

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 11:53:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I bought what I assumed was an original disk. When I went to play on
novaworld, it asked me to put in my cd key. I did this and it told me that
this key belonged to someone else and now I cannot play on Novaworld. Any
suggestions?

Cheers

More about : problem blackhawk key

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 11:25:33 PM

"Richard and Lisa-Jane" <rmrodway@hypermax.net.au> wrote in message
>I bought what I assumed was an original disk. When I went to play on
>novaworld, it asked me to put in my cd key. I did this and it told me that
>this key belonged to someone else and now I cannot play on Novaworld. Any
>suggestions?

Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.

--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:25:33 +1000, "The Raven"
<swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
>be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
>might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.

....or it may have been stolen, probably by the store personell.
August 20, 2005 12:50:33 AM

""Reb" Ruster" <rruster@rebulon.net> wrote in message
news:D 0ebg11fjmqo3a86o56n2a08nmvcr392sh@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:25:33 +1000, "The Raven"
> <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
>>be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
>>might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.
>
> ...or it may have been stolen, probably by the store personell.

That's a possibility but given the game is at least 12-18months old you
wouldn't be expecting store staff to steal the key. They are more likely to
be grabbing the newest games.

--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
** Now I will bring chaos to the world!
August 22, 2005 10:18:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

perhaps you bought a game that was returned... or
Just a thought, could there be a random key generator out there? Perhaps
someone was using his key because a generator came up with it. Contact
Nologic, give them the situation. I'm positive if you have a legit store
bought version they will help you fix it.

--
zero <GD>
www.thegundogs.org

!