Problem with blackhawk down cd key

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I bought what I assumed was an original disk. When I went to play on
novaworld, it asked me to put in my cd key. I did this and it told me that
this key belonged to someone else and now I cannot play on Novaworld. Any
suggestions?

Cheers
4 answers Last reply
More about problem blackhawk
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    "Richard and Lisa-Jane" <rmrodway@hypermax.net.au> wrote in message
    >I bought what I assumed was an original disk. When I went to play on
    >novaworld, it asked me to put in my cd key. I did this and it told me that
    >this key belonged to someone else and now I cannot play on Novaworld. Any
    >suggestions?

    Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
    be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
    might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.

    --
    The Raven
    http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:25:33 +1000, "The Raven"
    <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

    >Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
    >be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
    >might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.

    ....or it may have been stolen, probably by the store personell.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    ""Reb" Ruster" <rruster@rebulon.net> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:25:33 +1000, "The Raven"
    > <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
    >
    >>Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic may
    >>be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
    >>might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.
    >
    > ...or it may have been stolen, probably by the store personell.

    That's a possibility but given the game is at least 12-18months old you
    wouldn't be expecting store staff to steal the key. They are more likely to
    be grabbing the newest games.

    --
    The Raven
    http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    ** Now I will bring chaos to the world!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    perhaps you bought a game that was returned... or
    Just a thought, could there be a random key generator out there? Perhaps
    someone was using his key because a generator came up with it. Contact
    Nologic, give them the situation. I'm positive if you have a legit store
    bought version they will help you fix it.

    --
    zero <GD>
    www.thegundogs.org

    ""Reb" Ruster" <rruster@rebulon.net> wrote in message
    | On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:25:33 +1000, "The Raven"
    | <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
    |
    | >Contact NovaLogic, your game might be a professional pirate. Novalogic
    may
    | >be interested in the details of where and when you bought your CD which
    | >might persuade them into giving you a discounted legit copy.
    |
    | ...or it may have been stolen, probably by the store personell.

Games CD-Rom Video Games