registration of windows xp

June 21, 2004 7:56:20 PM

At the end of using XP registration wizard I always get
the message" the registration site is not available at
this time "
I would be grateful of advice on this matter and the free
phone no in order I can register by using the telephone.
Thank you. arthur.

More about : registration windows

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 10:41:53 PM

arthur wrote:
> At the end of using XP registration wizard I always get
> the message" the registration site is not available at
> this time "
> I would be grateful of advice on this matter and the free
> phone no in order I can register by using the telephone.
> Thank you. arthur.

Registering is not mandatory.
Activating is..

Which do you mean?

--
<- Shenan ->
June 22, 2004 4:04:23 PM

I mean Registration. Thank you for your reply.

of
>completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without
warranties of any
>kind, express or implied. In other words, read up
before you take any
>advice - you are the one ultimately responsible for your
actions.

>.

June 23, 2004 12:24:38 AM

"ARTHUR" <dadweb@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> I mean Registration. Thank you for your reply.

I wouldn't bother - registration gives you no benefits what so ever.
!