registration of windows xp

At the end of using XP registration wizard I always get
the message" the registration site is not available at
this time "
I would be grateful of advice on this matter and the free
phone no in order I can register by using the telephone.
Thank you. arthur.
3 answers Last reply
More about registration windows

    arthur wrote:
    > At the end of using XP registration wizard I always get
    > the message" the registration site is not available at
    > this time "
    > I would be grateful of advice on this matter and the free
    > phone no in order I can register by using the telephone.
    > Thank you. arthur.

    Registering is not mandatory.
    Activating is..

    Which do you mean?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    I mean Registration. Thank you for your reply.

    warranties of any
    >kind, express or implied. In other words, read up
    before you take any

    "ARTHUR" <dadweb@btinternet.com> wrote in message

    > I mean Registration. Thank you for your reply.

    I wouldn't bother - registration gives you no benefits what so ever.

Phones Microsoft Windows XP