More Guide Problem

I too get the error message "unable to download guide information at this time, please try again later" when I attempt for my local 55410 area code. On a whim, I tried my old home town of 53121 and that worked fine. Seems to indicate it is not a system error, but something on the Zap2it guide end of things. This has been ongoing for over a month now. Anyone out there find a fix yet?

Jitterbug

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

"emark7" <emark7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I too get the error message "unable to download guide information at this
time, please try again later" when I attempt for my local 55410 area code.
On a whim, I tried my old home town of 53121 and that worked fine. Seems to
indicate it is not a system error, but something on the Zap2it guide end of
things. This has been ongoing for over a month now. Anyone out there find a
fix yet?

Try taking out the cookies for that web site and try again....can't hurt to
try. The web site could be getting something from that. The next thing I
would try is ask the site if they have a problem with their data base and
explain your problem.