Q about the program menu

All of a sudden when I click on sart/programs the resulting menu that
shows is shortened with that little arow to see the whole thing,also
its regrouping my menus by which ones I use the most. I guess this is
supposed to be a helpful thing but I find it bothersome. Did I do
something to turn this on or does XP just go ahead and do this? Either
way,is there any way to turn it off or stop it?

WrestlingWithHemmingway,
MB (datsme)

Hi

Right click on the Start button and select Properties>Customise. Scroll
down the list and uncheck 'Use Personalised Menus'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:32:03 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Right click on the Start button and select Properties>Customise. Scroll
>down the list and uncheck 'Use Personalised Menus'.

Thank you :eek:)

You're welcome.