user accouts: want to load parental controls for only 1 acct

I want to load parental control software, but I only want
it to affect my child's limited user account--I don't
want it to affect my admininstrator's account/internet
usage. Is this possible? How do I do it? Do I load it
from my administrator's account and configure it from my
child's account? I'm confused.
2 answers Last reply
More about user accouts load parental controls acct

    "thenewstan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I want to load parental control software, but I only want
    > it to affect my child's limited user account--I don't
    > want it to affect my admininstrator's account/internet
    > usage. Is this possible? How do I do it? Do I load it
    > from my administrator's account and configure it from my
    > child's account? I'm confused.

    I would check the web site of the software you are using, and see if they
    have FAQ's. If it is not there, drop them an email.

    It may not be neccessary for you to purchase software. What you want to achieve can be done through the Internet Options that are included in Windows XP. Read the link that I provided to see if this option would serve you just as well as buying software.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/security/contentadv/config.mspx

    "Jitterbug" wrote:

    > "thenewstan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I want to load parental control software, but I only want
    > > it to affect my child's limited user account--I don't
    > > want it to affect my admininstrator's account/internet
    > > usage. Is this possible? How do I do it? Do I load it
    > > from my administrator's account and configure it from my
    > > child's account? I'm confused.
    >
    > I would check the web site of the software you are using, and see if they
    > have FAQ's. If it is not there, drop them an email.

Parental Control Microsoft Windows XP