Hi

Please see the following link:

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Betty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1fc2c01c45896$2a406b20$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| how do i get into my computer if i forgot my passwords?

Gordon

"Betty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i get into my computer if i forgot my passwords?

Sheeeesh! Pack it up and return to vendor.

Gordon,
When you have nothing relevant or useful to say, that's
what you should say!

"PopRivet" <nobody@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Gordon,
> When you have nothing relevant or useful to say, that's
> what you should say!

Well, fancy changing the password and then immediately forgetting it. What a
DORK.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

And you of course are perfect and have never done anything like that. Correct?
> "PopRivet" <nobody@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > Gordon,
> > When you have nothing relevant or useful to say, that's
> > what you should say!
> >

> Well, fancy changing the password and then immediately forgetting it. What a
> DORK.

Gordon

"Unknown" <Unknown@Somewhere.Kom> wrote in message
> And you of course are perfect and have never done anything like that.
Correct?

I have NEVER forgotten a password - just like I still remember my Army
number after 30 years......

Hey!!! Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

That's what I said you're perfect. You expect everyone else to be. The human
race is not that way. By the way, your army number was beat into you for at
least 2 years, the OP didn't have that experience with the password.