bill

I loaded Windows XP and made an account with a password.
Either I can't remember my password or it is not working
because I can't log in. I've tried reloading from the CD
but you must be logged in to do this. Naturally I cannot
find the original Windows 98 that came with the computer
and Microsoft dosen't have them avaiable anymore on there
web site. The computer is a HP Pavillon 4550. Any
suggestions?

Hi

Try the following link:

Will Denny